ParksFinder 10.2 Activity icons

05-09-2014 06:40 AM
BillChappell
Occasional Contributor II
Hi,

I downloaded the app, installed, read the directions and seemed to have missed how to associate the activity icons with the identify popup. You can search by them, and the service table has all yes/no's. I have attachments setup so my photos show up in the gallery but the only place I can get activity icons to show is in the gallery and I know that's the wrong location. Anyone else able to setup up this right so they show up in the search results and identify popup? Anyone find the instructions for this?

Thanks,

Bill
3 Replies
AllisonMuise
New Contributor III
The app configuration file (\Application\ParksFinder\js\config.js) contains a section that controls which icons appear with which activities.

For example:
    Activities: [{
        FieldName: "${RESTROOM}",
        Alias: "Restrooms Available",
        Image: "images/restrooms.png",
        isSelected: true
    }, 

The field RESTROOM will display with the name 'Restrooms Available' and the icon located in the directory 'images/restrooms.png'. It is also selected by default in the search panel (isSelected: true).

-Allison
0 Kudos
BillChappell
Occasional Contributor II
Solution:

We made our parks data match the sample data. However we field calculated the fields "Yes"/"No" which sort of works. Further research showed domains with "Yes"/"No" as the choices. Once we setup the data using the domains instead of using the field calculator it worked.

Next enhancement on the list is to change the comments out for park rules, before we get the "Best park to buy drugs at" comments.
0 Kudos
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

Bill Chappell did you ever get the comments changed out for a Park Rules section? I would be interested in the process needed to do that.

0 Kudos