Swift Maps SDK Samples App in App Store?

Jump to solution
06-10-2023 07:33 AM
EricKirk
New Contributor III

I was trying to find a sample apps in the Apple app store for the new Swift Maps 200.x but I'm not finding one.  I only see the older 100.15.2 one.  Is there no samples app for this or am I just not searching for it correctly? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ting
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your interest in the Swift Maps SDK Samples! 😊 Releasing the new app to the App Store is on our roadmap for this year, so keep on eye on our future releases. Currently we are revamping the UI and try to make the samples more discoverable. If you want to be an external TestFlight tester, please DM me your Apple ID. 🔬

In the meantime, feel free to build the project locally following the instructions on GitHub. Let me know if you have any issues that I can help with.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ting
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thanks for your interest in the Swift Maps SDK Samples! 😊 Releasing the new app to the App Store is on our roadmap for this year, so keep on eye on our future releases. Currently we are revamping the UI and try to make the samples more discoverable. If you want to be an external TestFlight tester, please DM me your Apple ID. 🔬

In the meantime, feel free to build the project locally following the instructions on GitHub. Let me know if you have any issues that I can help with.