TomTom Street Data/Restricted Streets

12-19-2011 02:13 PM
GavinMayeda
Occasional Contributor II
I am using ArcLogistics 10, with the new 2011 TomTom Street Data for North America.

My problem, is that I am getting an error "61 Order(s) are on restricted streets and will not be routed.  Do you want to proceed with the operation?"

These orders all have the parameters set to normal priority and Curb Approach set to "Either side".  There are no Specialties, or other changes in the parameters.

How can I figure out why this is a restricted street, how do I fix the issue.  This was a rare issue in ArcLogistics 9.3, and it was usually because the curb approach had been set to one side or the other.

As always, any and all suggestions are sincerely appreciated.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BertYagrich
New Contributor
Could you provide a few example addresses? 

With each new dataset, TomTom strives to add usable features such as restrictions which can be used when calculating a route.  Some of these are turned on be default and you may not want to use them because it restricts you from visiting destinations.  Try right clicking on a routing folder and selecting Properties.  At the bottom you should see a number of restrictions, a few of which will be turned on by default.  You can try turning some of these off but we highly recommend leaving on non-routeable segments and OneWay for obvious reasons.

If this doesn't help, we'll certainly look at the some of the addresses if you share them.
0 Kudos
GavinMayeda
Occasional Contributor II
Bert,

That worked great, I had completely forgotten about the restrictions.  About 1/2 of the 61 orders were on private roads, which was checked in the restrictions. 

Thank you for the help!!
0 Kudos