Can the detailed agenda pdf be posted?

Jump to solution
05-17-2017 08:52 AM
TomMagdaleno
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having trouble viewing the detailed agenda in my browser and don't want to view it on my phone.  Can the PDF be posted?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidHendrick
New Contributor III

Hi all,

A downloadable PDF of the agenda will be available on the website around the last week of June. We'll hopefully have this function available in the app as well around the same time period.

Cheers

View solution in original post

13 Replies
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Hi Tom - Thanks for asking! We won’t be posting a PDF version of the agenda on the website, but users will be able to download a PDF version of the agenda through the web app.  

Esri Community Strategist
AhmedAbdelmaged
New Contributor II

Hi Christopher 

How i can download agenda as a PDF?

TomMagdaleno

Can you give me a link?  Or are you referring to the phone app?  That doesn't do any good.  I want to print it, even if it is 50 pages, it is just easier that way. 

JimKniss
New Contributor II

Don't take this personally, but an app only version is weak. Usually a company wants to make it easier for their customers to access information not harder. What app? Where is it hosted?

TomMagdaleno

Hi Jim.  Good to see you are still active.  I totally agree. 

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

So, we're supposed to use the ESRI Events app which hasn't been updated since February and doesn't even have the User Conference listed as an event? 

Awesome.

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I've been successfully using the version on the UC website to map out my schedule. It's got all the talks on it now.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I read in another thread that it should be updated on the app in the next couple weeks.  I know that whatever is done while logged in on he web version will be reflected on the app, so not wasting time.  At least it has been that way the past couple years.  The app sure isn't perfect, but it has been improved in the last year in my opinion.  But I will repeat that I still like to have a short printed version in my pocket v's. Just dealing with my (iPad) app.

SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Sigh.

I liked the pocket agendas as well but the app has worked well enough the last 2 years. I'm just frustrated at the lead up to the conference. My training request was bounced back to me for "additional information" about the conference, and I had to scratch & claw for the 1 page fact sheet I included. I ended up having to print screen the conference's Agenda At A Glance for each conference day to get my submittal back on track.

It's ironic that thousands will be going to the conference and attending Technical Workshops by ESRI staff about making great websites when they are, in fact, the LAST people who should be dispensing such advice.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

0 Kudos