Error trying to register for 2024 UC

Jump to solution
01-23-2024 09:38 AM
AndrewBowne
Occasional Contributor III

Anyone else having issues registering for the 2024 UC?  I created an account and am trying to register myself.  I keep getting this error:

AndrewBowne_0-1706031474594.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndrewBowne

Problem Solved.  Apparently this is what happens when you try to register for the UC when you have already registered!  I didn't realize (or had forgotten) that I had already been registered.  So, when I tried to register again - this is the result.  Thanks to everyone at Esri for figuring this out!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @AndrewBowne,

Thanks for your question. I just tried registering and I did not see the 500 error. Have you tried clearing you cookies? I also suggest opening the Esri UC 2024 registration page in an incognito window. Let me know if either of these workarounds did the trick! If not, please let me know and I'll reach out to our events team.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
AndrewBowne

Hi Brianna,

I tried 3 different browsers, two different devices, different connections to the web, incognito… all yielded the same result. 

I’ve been going to the User Conference for 20 years and never had an issue like this.  It’s extremely frustrating since I can’t book a hotel until I am registered. I know time is of the essence when it comes to hotels and I have been fighting with this for far too long.  

I appreciate any assistance you can provide 

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @AndrewBowne,

I certainly understand your frustration and have alerted our events team to look into this further. I'll make sure to keep you in the loop with any and all updates. If further information is needed, can I use the email address linked to your Community account to reach out to you if needed?

Brianna Ettley
AndrewBowne

Yes, please feel free to use that email to contact me.   I appreciate all of your help!  If there’s anything else you need from me, please let me know.  

AndrewBowne

Problem Solved.  Apparently this is what happens when you try to register for the UC when you have already registered!  I didn't realize (or had forgotten) that I had already been registered.  So, when I tried to register again - this is the result.  Thanks to everyone at Esri for figuring this out!

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

I just think that's means you're beyond excited and ready for this year's UC 😀  I'm glad you were able to get this figured out. We'll see you at UC, @AndrewBowne!

Brianna Ettley
0 Kudos