Looking for help for 2022 ESRI UC Hotel Reservation

06-20-2022 01:17 PM
Pika
by
New Contributor

This is my first year attending the ESRI UC and try to make hotel reservation at last minute at night of 6/17. When I opened the hotel reservation link provided and found it had already been closed...If anyone would like to transfer the reservation please feel free to reach out. Also, is there any recommendation for hotel with reasonable cost?

The 2022 ESRI UC event website didn't provide a clear deadline for the hotel reservation it only mentioned 6/17 but no detail info about the time!!! All the other events have the clear information.

https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/events/uc/plan/hotels-transportation   

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Pika,

Thanks for your question. That is very exciting this will be your first year at Esri UC! I understand your frustration and do know hotels will be very limited during the conference week. Given the hotel deadline did pass, you can reach out to [*correction] uchotelres@esri.com for inquiries.

Please feel free to reach out with any additional UC questions.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
Pika
by
New Contributor

Hi @BriannaEttley ,

Thank you for your prompt reply! I tried to reach out to uchoteres@esri.com, but it looks like this email address doesn't exist. Could you please help to double check this email address? Thank you for your help in advance!

0 Kudos
EileneNettleton
Esri Contributor

Hello Pika- here is the email address - uchotelres@esri.com also if you have questions the Confregis confregis@esri.com team is also very helpful. 

Thanks, Eilene