Where is the full Esri UC agenda for download?

Jump to solution
07-13-2015 02:07 PM
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

Where can I download the full (not pocket edition) agenda for the Esri 2015 User Conference?  I suspect Esri is not printing it this year, however, technology is failing me.  I have an ipad mini with the app on it.  I added an evening event three times this morning, but it never showed up.  Now I find it three hours later after a 10:30 am event. Last year I got messed up with the app as it stored things locally.  When I added my app and tried to sync, it appeared to work, but only for a few events.  So, in my mind, the fail safe method is paper.  The pocket agenda doesn't give details, so I want the full agenda. Where can I find it to print it out?

0 Kudos
31 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ya, that is a Karen Richardson​  question for sure then.    Sorry I couldn't help.

(btw - I have a fairly fast connection)

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

Jan,

Can you logout from both the iPad and Desktop, then hard exit the app on your iPad (not just minimize/put in background) and close your browsers.  Then open the app again, open the desktop app again, log in to both fresh, and give it time to synch.  Does it work then?

--Margaret Ohayon

Esri

JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

I completely closed both apps.  Logged off, closed the browser route on the desktop. On the ipad, I logged off, closed the app, and insured it was not visible/open.  Then opened desktop, logged on, repeat with ipad and log on using same credentials.  It shows last sync at 11:35 am.  But, desktop shows no Thursday when I have many talks scheduled on Thursday.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

So it's only Thursday that is not showing?  Everything else is showing? 

See my screenshot below - I just added a session to MyPlanner on Thursday, but unless I scroll the date bar, Thursday barely looks visible.  Can you verify that your Thursday sessions are not just off screen?

MyPlannerThursday.jpg

Also,  Can you add a new session into any of Monday or Tuesday just as a test? Not necessarily something you will attend - you can delete it from your planner shortly.   Does this new session eventually synch to your desktop?

--Margaret Ohayon, Esri

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

Correct.  Thursday is completely missing. I added a new item to the ipad and it appeared on my Desktop IE, but still no Thursday with the associated items.  Sigh.

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

I tried adding an item from my desktop to Thursday, it looks like it works, but when I go to my schedule, there is no Thursday.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

Also, can you add a test session on Friday?

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

I'm wondering if there's something about a particular session that you have added to your agenda on Thursday that is messing things up.  How many sessions do you have on Thursday?

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

OK,on the agenda, I have no Friday now.  Sigh.  I have to leave for an appointment.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

Interesting.  So now Thursday IS showing up, but Friday isn't.

I see you are using IE.  Can you try in Chrome? (after your appt...:>)

0 Kudos