Where is the full Esri UC agenda for download?

Jump to solution
07-13-2015 02:07 PM
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

Where can I download the full (not pocket edition) agenda for the Esri 2015 User Conference?  I suspect Esri is not printing it this year, however, technology is failing me.  I have an ipad mini with the app on it.  I added an evening event three times this morning, but it never showed up.  Now I find it three hours later after a 10:30 am event. Last year I got messed up with the app as it stored things locally.  When I added my app and tried to sync, it appeared to work, but only for a few events.  So, in my mind, the fail safe method is paper.  The pocket agenda doesn't give details, so I want the full agenda. Where can I find it to print it out?

0 Kudos
31 Replies
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

I hate it when I get too deep into problem solving.  I rebooted my desktop.  Everything appears to be working now in Chrome.  I log out of the agenda using Chrome (I forgot I had to use IE to copy and paste), and started IE.  I log on, and my planner is there.  However, when I go the Agenda, I cannot get to Friday.  There is no Friday on the agenda or my schedule.  At least Friday is minimal for figuring out what I will attend.  I think IE and Chrome are not playing well together.

0 Kudos
MargaretOhayon
New Contributor III

I'm happy to read that you are able to see your full schedule (Thursday included) in Chrome.

Are you not seeing the Agenda in either browser, or just not in IE?

0 Kudos