Where is the full Esri UC agenda for download?

Jump to solution
07-13-2015 02:07 PM
Labels (1)
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

Where can I download the full (not pocket edition) agenda for the Esri 2015 User Conference?  I suspect Esri is not printing it this year, however, technology is failing me.  I have an ipad mini with the app on it.  I added an evening event three times this morning, but it never showed up.  Now I find it three hours later after a 10:30 am event. Last year I got messed up with the app as it stored things locally.  When I added my app and tried to sync, it appeared to work, but only for a few events.  So, in my mind, the fail safe method is paper.  The pocket agenda doesn't give details, so I want the full agenda. Where can I find it to print it out?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

There really isn't one as seen in this thread: https://community.esri.com/message/535435?et=watches.email.thread#535435

You'll need to go mobile or basically type up your own.

Here is the online one. I copied and pasted and printed it out to make sure I had one. I had issues with on online planner at an Esri conference once as well.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
31 Replies
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

There really isn't one as seen in this thread: https://community.esri.com/message/535435?et=watches.email.thread#535435

You'll need to go mobile or basically type up your own.

Here is the online one. I copied and pasted and printed it out to make sure I had one. I had issues with on online planner at an Esri conference once as well.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chris...hint on getting rid of the "email.thread"   part of the link.....you can delete the "et=watches.email.thread" part of the path and it should auto-text the hyperlink.  the # part seems to zoom to the right reply.  (you may already know that, but just in case not)  that is https://community.esri.com/message/535562#535562  will get you there.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Hi Jan, I was just getting ready to send that to someone.  All personal appointments seem to be showin gup there (I created a fake one for 5:30 am....at least I can find it)

check out this thread Building Apps for Apple Watch is Missing From Mobile

edit: Chris beat me to it! 

JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

This is frustrating as technology is failing.  Just give me sheets of paper and I can make do.  However, I find it hard to believe Esri is going to leave 15,000 people to an app that is not working very well, with no alternative.  At least last year I had a paper copy.  Is there really no option to print out a full agenda?  Sigh!

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III
0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

That is the pocket agenda.  I was looking for the full agenda.

0 Kudos
ChrisSergent
Regular Contributor III

This is the only full agenda they have right now: Agenda | 2015 Esri User Conference

You can expand and get a list of all the sessions, but you have to click on a session to see it's description. I know that's not ideal, but that is all that is online right now. Hoping they see the other thread. I tweeted to EsriUC and GeoNet, so there is still hope before the conference.

0 Kudos
JanBenson1
Occasional Contributor

I found that, but I can't make a schedule out it.  I'm not confident the app on my ipad  will be useful when added appointments display in non-sequential order.  I also like to pick out everything that interests me, and then cull through it and rearrange for duplicate presentations.  I could do that easier with a paper agenda than the tool (app) I have now.  I can only hope Esri decides to print a full agenda after all, as this leaves folks with few options.  And, if you don't have an ios or android device, you are completely out except for the packet agenda.  If I add anything after 5:30 pm, the time is displayed in the morning.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I do the same thing Jan, that is pick out everything under the sun, then thin out.  I'm going to try to do a cut/copy of each of my days on the ios app, copy it to an email, stick it in a spreadsheet or something, then thin.  Clunky way of doing it, but I think that will work (after hours task). 

I did send in a wishlist request for the ability to email the "My schedule" from the app.  I doubt it will make it in this year, at this late of a date, but maybe next year.

I'll probably run into you at some point down there....seems we always do.

0 Kudos