eSearch 2.6.0.1 Related Tables ID with WAB 2.6

12-20-2017 05:43 AM
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

I am having an issue with the eSearch related table ID. In the config file I added the related ID of the related table but it does not find the correct field information. It is finding the field data from an unrelated table.

This is the relate structure. 

These are the Fields

This is the config file. The Id should be "28" but will only find it with id set at "0", then I get incorrect table info.

This is what I display.

This was done manually but seting but the eSearch widget in WAB 2.6 it also relates the data incorrectly?

Also using Local Layer 2.5.

Please Help

Rich

0 Kudos
17 Replies
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

This didn't attach correctly. This is what I display.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

The relate Id is not the Id of the layer in the map service ("28" unless you have 28 or more relates) it is the first number in the attached image:

I am showing the rest end point for the layer that is used in my search and at the bottom of that page shows the relates that that layer has. The first relate for this layer is A-Bridge and the Relate Id is 0.

0 Kudos
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Ok, I understand more, but i noticed that in your relationships the id's are the same. In mine they are not.

I changed the id to "3" but now the related attribute table points to the "Assessment Relate" this is incorrect. It should points to the Sanitary Relate. It is not seeing the correct table relation. Id combination??

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

Are you looking at the REST endpoint for the layer that is configured in the eSearch, that you want to show relates for?

0 Kudos
RichBell
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

OK I see I have issue with the relates in my code I will work on fixing it.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rich,

So it took a while to fix the relate issue and will take a bit more to re-work the help doc for all the other changes I have made before this fix for 2.6.1 of the widget. So I have a few more things to complete then 2.6.1 will have your issue fixed.

0 Kudos
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Great!

0 Kudos
RichBell
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

Thank You !....The relate now finds the correct "id", but only 1 related record will show for a single selected parcel.

Would it be possible to show All related records for All selected parcels?

Example:

Select 20 parcels, choose the "Assessment Relate" and show all Assessment Related records for the 20 parcels.

It appears that only 1 related record at a time will display in the attribute field.

Also,

This may be a new thread but after the eSeach opens and populates the attribute table and then you close the attribute table, I receive a 1-2  second "FLASH" of all layers on the bottom of the screen where the attribute table was. Something is attributed to the "map_container"  and the "map_zoom_slider". This only occurs in WAB 2.6. I can not screen capture the issue to show you but it is very annoying.

0 Kudos