Esearch Multi-part graphic search by point.

Jump to solution
03-10-2017 08:03 AM
MeganWirth
Occasional Contributor

Robert Scheitlin, GISP 

In earlier versions of the esearch widget using the multi-part graphic search by point. It would allow you to add  multiple points  without having to re select the by point option for every point you add to the map. Have I corrupted something? I used this function when selecting adjacent properties for public hearing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I need to consider this. The way it is done now is to use the "Keep graphical search tool enabled after each draw" in the "Edit graphical search options" dialog in the widgets main settings dialog. I will have to consider automatically enabling that ability when the "Enable multi-part graphics" is checked. For now just check the "Keep graphical search tool enabled after each draw"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I need to consider this. The way it is done now is to use the "Keep graphical search tool enabled after each draw" in the "Edit graphical search options" dialog in the widgets main settings dialog. I will have to consider automatically enabling that ability when the "Enable multi-part graphics" is checked. For now just check the "Keep graphical search tool enabled after each draw"

MeganWirth
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the fast reply Robert. 

I will give that a shot.

0 Kudos