How can I group two widget together under search bar and in left-side panel of Jewelry Box Theme?

09-05-2017 06:28 PM
AliceWang
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am the beginner of web appbuilder and not an programmer. Recently, I tried to modify the layout of Jewelry Box Theme to satisfy customer's demand. However, I met some problem and have to figure them out the week. So, I come here to search for the answers. Here are my problem:

1. How can I group two widgets together and put them into the widget container under the search bar? Because the widget in the widget container can not be group.

2. I want to put two about widgets into the left-side panel and group them together to make a collapsible widget. But it only can add one widget. How can I make it ?

group widget

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Have you tried the dashboard theme?

0 Kudos
AliceWang
New Contributor

Hi Rickey Fite,

I tried to use another theme to meet customer's requirement. But they preferred to use jewelry box theme rather than others.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I haven't explored how they did it, but this site has two Layer List widgets in the left container of the Jewelry Box theme.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ken,

That is actually the Tab theme not the Jewelry. The Tab theme allows you to group widgets in the sidebar controller.