Select to view content in your preferred language

Identify Selected Feature

Jump to solution
01-20-2016 07:45 AM
TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

In the WAB, I use the eSearch widget to select features.  I use the map Identify to identify features.  The problem is that now selected features always get identified twice.  Is there any way to limit the Identify popup for any feature in the Selected layer.

No features selected:

Select a feature:

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

This would be the designed out come from using a eSearch layer that points to your parcels and the same layer already have a popup defined for it. I am considering make the popup for eSearch results a configurable option that you can disable popups for eSearch results. But currently what you are seeing is the designed behavior.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

Here's one Identify:

Here's the second:

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tom,

This would be the designed out come from using a eSearch layer that points to your parcels and the same layer already have a popup defined for it. I am considering make the popup for eSearch results a configurable option that you can disable popups for eSearch results. But currently what you are seeing is the designed behavior.

TomLeMahieu
New Contributor II

Thanks Robert!  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't currently an easy configuration item.  It may be a nice option in the future.

0 Kudos