Is there any way to remove highlighting from chart widget in webapp builder?

Jump to solution
10-17-2018 07:24 AM
Oliver_Burdekin
Occasional Contributor II

I have a number of survey results and am making a dashboard to disseminate them. For privacy reasons I don't want to disclose actual locations, only general locations. I've created a point for each area in a separate layer and created a filter that acts on this. However, when generating charts from the selection scrolling over the chart highlights the exact locations. The selection symbol could easily be turned off using opacity but there is no option for the selection highlighter.

How can I remove the selection highlighter?

Cheers,

Oliver

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Oliver,

Sure in the apps configs\Chart\config__x.json finde the "highlishtColor" property and change it to:

"highLightColor": [255,0,0,0],

If you every make a change to the chart widgets settings then you will have to manually make this change again though.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Oliver,

Sure in the apps configs\Chart\config__x.json finde the "highlishtColor" property and change it to:

"highLightColor": [255,0,0,0],

If you every make a change to the chart widgets settings then you will have to manually make this change again though.

Oliver_Burdekin

Thanks Robert. I figured there'd be a way to do this using css. However, would this be possible if I still want to host the app on AGOL? Presumably I can download the app, make the change but is it then possible to upload it back to AGOL? Or would I need to host it myself?

Cheers,

Oliver

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Oliver,

Because this is just a json change you can do this on your AGOL version using the AGOL Assistant

Oliver_Burdekin

Yes! Thank you Robert. I knew that existed but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was called. 🙂 Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos