Roberts Custom WAB Widgets

12-31-2014 11:28 AM
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
475 Replies
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

yes noticed that there are files all over, guess I will learn to live with the defaults for now.

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb

So if someone was wanting to change the width of the icons in the header controller widget, where would they do that?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

Just add this rule css to your themes common.css file (standard default is 24 x 24)

.jimu-widget-header-controller .icon-node img {

height: 34px;

width: 34px;

}

You will have to make other adjustments to suit your liking though.

0 Kudos
DanielStoelb

Is it possible to have one widget icon in the header controller to be larger than the others - for example, keep the same height for all, but one widget be wider than the others?

0 Kudos
JacquelineKovarik
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Great widgets - thanks for sharing with the GIS Community!

I'm using your Enhanced Search tool in one of my web apps, and am wondering if there's a trick to get related tabular information to display from the pop-up generated after using the Search by Shape tool?

When I click on a feature within the selection set (from the Results window within the Enhanced Search tool), a pop-up shows up with the standard "Show Related Records" link. When I click on this link, the related table appears to open, but never loads at the bottom of the page.

Capture.JPG

When I click on a feature (not using your Enhanced Search tool), I can use the "Show Related Records" link to access the related table from the feature's pop-up...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jacqueline

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jacqueline,

Something has changed in WAB 1.2 and I will need to fix this. Hopefully I will have it fixed in the next release.

0 Kudos
JacquelineKovarik
New Contributor III

Ok - thank you for letting me know! I thought it was user error on my end.

Thanks again for sharing the great widgets you've created!

Jacqueline

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

All,

Another new widget added to my collection. Check out the Enhanced Bookmark Widget.

SherieTaylor
New Contributor III

Wondering if you know of a way to create a drop down pick list when using the Search widget in web app builder?  Ex:  I have the Tax Unit layer searchable by the Tax Unit field but the user must know the Tax Unit # instead of being able to select it from a pick list.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sherie,

I take it you have not seen the widgets help documentation.

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | Help - Enhanced Search widget

0 Kudos