Tab Theme onstartup maximized

07-23-2015 04:59 AM
eduAED
by
New Contributor II

Hi!

Do you know how to start the SideBar Controller already maximized on the startup of the application with the TabTheme?

Thanks

8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

edu AED,

This is not something that is configurable, but it is easy to change a line of code to make this happen.

Open [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\themes\TabTheme\widgets\SidebarController\Widget.js and on line 66 change this.widgetManager.minimizeWidget(this); to this.widgetManager.maximizeWidget(this);

eduAED
by
New Contributor II

Thanks Robert!!

I also saw this option, but I thought maybe there was some place to configure this.

I have another question, maybe you can help me:

I am creating several widgets, and I can show or hide them from other widgets:

var widgetsConfig = this.appConfig.widgetOnScreen.widgets;

for(var i in widgetsConfig){

if(widgetsConfig[i].name == "WidgetXXX_name"){

widgetXXX = widgetsConfig[i];

break;

}

}

this..PanelManager.showPanel(widgetXXX );

This is not working for the TabTheme because the widgets are in Tabs!! Any idea???

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

edu AED

Sure here is some code that works:

var widgetsConfig = this.appConfig.widgetPool.widgets;
        var widgetId;
        for(var i in widgetsConfig){
          if(widgetsConfig.name == "LayerList"){
            widgetId = widgetsConfig.id;
            break;
          }
        }
        var sbc = WidgetManager.getInstance().getWidgetsByName("SidebarController")[0];
        sbc.setOpenedIds([widgetId]);

Glad to help. Now it is your turn to help the community by marking this question as answered. All you have to do is click the "Correct Answer" link (the one with the little green star) on the post that provided the answer for you. If the answer was not provided by one of the responders then you can mark any of the replies that you received as helpful by clicking on the "Actions" menu and choosing "Mark as Helpful"

deleted-user-0W0-oLHxDjCX
New Contributor III

Is it possible to make the sidebarcontroller a resizable widget? Sometimes the name of a layer is too long to read in the sidebarcontroller (especially on TabTheme layout).

Best regards

Ezequias

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ezequias,

I am not sure about making it resizable but you can adjust the max width in the code by editing the [install dir]\server\apps\[app#]\themes\TabTheme\widgets\SidebarController\Widget.js maxWidth property.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-0W0-oLHxDjCX
New Contributor III

Dear Robert

I would like to make is resizable like we can see in the AttributeTableWidget and in http://codepen.io/graham_saunders/pen/vrDxf 

Sincerely

Ezequias

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ezequias,

I don't use the tab theme, so I have not had the need to look into that level of work to make that happen. I would suggest you start a new Idea ofr this enhancement and get people to vote it up.

JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

If you set a widget in widget pool as openAtStart, the tab theme should be opened as maximized, but there is a bug in the current version so the sidebar controller can't be opened. This bug will be fixed in developer edition 1.2 release.