when we download google street view widget to use in web app builder where do we install the files after downloading

08-04-2016 12:25 PM
devarsimajumder2
New Contributor

when we download google street view widget to use in web app builder where do we  install the files after downloading.  I am using web app builder and I have to install one last widget which is the google street view. I have downloaded the files and I am wondering where do we put the folder after we have extracted it. does it go in the client folder or in the apps folder inside of server. thanks! Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
24 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Here:

your path\WebAppBuilderForArcGIS\client\stemapp\widgets

devarsimajumder2
New Contributor

Ok

after i have downloaded it and installed it  how do i link this with the google API? I am not using  google api to build anything so how can i link the  online map to the google API project Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Devarsi,

Have you seen the widgets help doc (item number 2)?

0 Kudos
devarsimajumder2
New Contributor

robert

no i havent seen that. Where can I see  the page that you are talking about? Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Devarsi,

On the widget download page there is a link to the widgets help doc, or in the WAB when in the widgets settings page there is a link at the top called "Learn more about this widget"

0 Kudos
devarsimajumder2
New Contributor

Hi Robert

I have it installed in the site map folder but when i go to add it existing to webapp builder and i got to the screen to add it  it comes up with a blank space... i have inserted a image as to how it looks. can you please help me with this? thanks robert.

Robert Scheitlin, GISPCapture.JPG

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Devarsi,

What version of WAB are you using and are you using a equal major release of the widget (i.e WAB 2.1 Google Streetview 2.1)?

0 Kudos
devarsimajumder2
New Contributor

robert

I am using the most recent version of google street view and when i make a new  application   it works fine and gives me the customization screen. its only on the exisitng   apps that  i am usng the streetivew on that it isnt working im using  version 1.2 to build the exisiting apps. thanks

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Devarsi,

Are you using WAB 1.2 when working on the existing apps or did you import them into WAB 2.1?

0 Kudos