Water Utility Network Editing Add-In Not working for 10.2

08-29-2013 12:02 PM
Labels (1)
DennisTumberg
New Contributor
I have installed the Water Utility Network Editing for ArcGIS 10.2.  I followed the directions to install and when I open the toolbar most of the tools show as "Missing".  Has anyone else had this happen and how can I get it to work properly.  See the attached image, the bottom toolbar shows the Missing tools.

The only tool I am looking for from this is flipping utility lines to match the flow direction of the geometric network, so if you have something that helps with this it would be greatly appreciated!
0 Kudos
6 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
Dennis,
    Looks like there is a conflict between the 10.1 version and the 10.2 version.  Can you remove the add in's from the Add In Manager, restart ArcMap and try re-installing the add ins?  Are you using the 10.2 version of the add-ins or 10.1?  If this does not fix your problem, please log a tech support incident.
0 Kudos
MattWolf
New Contributor
I am also having this problem with 10.1.  I am on 10.1 attempting to install 10.1 Water Utility Network Editing Add-in and have 'missing' icons on the toolbars.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the add-ins with no success.

Any solution to this yet?

Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
32-bit
0 Kudos
DennisTumberg
New Contributor
No, this has not been solved.  I have also not logged a tech support incident yet either.
0 Kudos
IjazAhmad
New Contributor

Hello to everyone, dear I need Water Utility Network Editing for ArcGIS version 10.x

email: ijazahmad9191@gmail.com

0 Kudos
DanCrocker
New Contributor

3.5 years later this issue still exists with v.10.3.1. After hours of searching I could not find a way to fix it. Anyone figure it out yet? Are there different versions of the add-in available anywhere?

0 Kudos
KelleyAllen
New Contributor II

I recently had this problem as well. I had to navigate to the config files

C:\Users\<USERNAME>l\AppData\Roaming\ArcGISSolutions

and removed all the files except Loaded.config. When I opened a new mxd the config files I deleted/removed were recreated and the toolbars work. I'm not sure why or how. But this is how I solved this problem. I called ESRI and they were no help, told me it was an IT issue. Hope this helps!

This happened to only my PC when we moved from 10.2.2 to 10.4. No other upgraded PC had this issue, so it took us a while to figure it out as well. Good luck.

0 Kudos