Styles window crashes display driver

07-09-2014 05:48 AM
AleksandarLalovic
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have some serious issues with with the "Styles" window.

1. Opening Styles window crashes my display driver. I get an error massage (see the attachment) and CE and every other software that is running at this point has to be closed using task manager.

2. Previews display strangley sometimes, all broken into peaces and hardly recognizable.

It doesn't happen every time. Sometimes everything looks ok, sometimes are just the previews weired but lets say in 20% of the cases opening styles window crashes the whole machine. Since i work a lot with styles this is a major issue for me. The issue is present since I upgrade to 2013, had no problems before what so ever. I was hoping it would be resolved with the upgrade to 2014 but no such luck.

Anybody else experiencing something similar?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AleksandarLalovic
New Contributor II

Problem solved,

The issue was that i was working on the rules after the styles were already defined. I might have renamed or deleted some attributes which were a part of style definitions. After deleting all the styles from the rules and reading them again manually (using the create style button) everything went back to normal.

Big thanks to Matthias Buehler‌ for his assistance on this one.

0 Kudos
AleksandarLalovic
New Contributor II

Actually its not solved. The weird previews in the styles window are gone but it keeps on crashing even after removing all the style definitions from the rule.

Anybody with a similar issue?

0 Kudos