Widget group folder icon

Jump to solution
07-16-2014 04:20 PM
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

If I drag and drop widgets on top of each other they create a widget group which has a folder icon. When I go to the settings of this group all I can change is the name, is there anyway of changing the icon.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anthony,

There does not seem to be a way using the GUI, but you can add an icon attribute to the widget group in the config.json manually and it works. Widget groups do not operate how we are use to in the Flex Viewer, when you click on that folder icon it opens all of the widgets in the group...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anthony,

There does not seem to be a way using the GUI, but you can add an icon attribute to the widget group in the config.json manually and it works. Widget groups do not operate how we are use to in the Flex Viewer, when you click on that folder icon it opens all of the widgets in the group...

AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

Cheers for the reply Robert,

Sorry my acknowledgement is well after you posted your reply. For some reason the thread didnt automatically get added to my streams and I must have overlooked your reply.

thanks again,

Anthony

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anthony,

Have you submitted an enhancement request on this in the Beta program for web app builder yet? If not I will.

0 Kudos
AnthonyGiles
Frequent Contributor

No I did mention it to Moxie back in March at the dev summit and I'm sure he said it has already been implemented, that's why I thought I must have been just overlooking it

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

They may have let it slip through the cracks then.

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

Does anyone know if this has been added as an enhancement in WABD2.2?

cheers

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rod,

Nope it never made it into production so far.