by
New Contributor II

Data sources?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NatalieJung
Occasional Contributor III

For the pollution, air quality, etc, I would guess that it would mostly be the regions.  For the chronic disease data, not much is shared due to HIPAA unless it is deidentified and even then I see it here and there.  I believe there is some in Community Atlas, also I know that Dartmouth Atlas has a large amount of data that may be helpful.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NatalieJung

For the pollution, air quality, etc, I would guess that it would mostly be the regions.  For the chronic disease data, not much is shared due to HIPAA unless it is deidentified and even then I see it here and there.  I believe there is some in Community Atlas, also I know that Dartmouth Atlas has a large amount of data that may be helpful.

0 Kudos
CWalz
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for your reply. I've had a quick look at the Dartmouth Atlas - I'll definitely be able to use some of that. I'm assuming the Community Atlas that you are referring to is the ESRI Community Atlas. I'm sure I'll be spending some time there as well.

I can find bits and pieces of air quality and pollution data. I guess I'll be building some of that from the ground up.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
NatalieJung

Great! Glad I could help!

0 Kudos