Data Reviewer 10.1

Jump to solution
12-07-2014 02:24 AM
MuhammadAttique
New Contributor III

Hi everyone ,

I am new to Data Reviewer with version 10.1 , there is some sort of bug or may be I missed something but not sure.

I want to run my batch job on selected features, after validate , click to run , it will ask run on selection set , current extent , full database

I choose selection set but

It will run on all database, even I select current extent , same problem encountered .

any suggestion..

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MuhammadAttique
New Contributor III

Thanks Brett

It sounds good ,

you are right it will go to evaluate the checks , and May be we can skip that process ?

I try an option when we create a session after selecting geodb - start session , go to Advance then tab to default checks and unmarked Invalid geometry check.

now run the check or RBJ , it will run within current extent or selection set.

I try it with job it seems fine until now , try it ,

May be you feel helpful.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrettGovernanti
New Contributor II

Thanks Muhammad, I do have the same issue. What kinds of checks are you running? I find that any relationship rules will run on every record in that table despite being zoomed in closely. This may be because once the Reviewer leaves the feature and travels to the relationship to evaluate forward and backward, that it no longer is connected to the view extent and then proceeds to check all related records. I don't know if it's true, but it sure seems like that is what is happening. Do you get the same feeling?

Brett

0 Kudos
MuhammadAttique
New Contributor III

Thanks Brett

It sounds good ,

you are right it will go to evaluate the checks , and May be we can skip that process ?

I try an option when we create a session after selecting geodb - start session , go to Advance then tab to default checks and unmarked Invalid geometry check.

now run the check or RBJ , it will run within current extent or selection set.

I try it with job it seems fine until now , try it ,

May be you feel helpful.

Thanks

0 Kudos