What file is customized pop-up information stored (WAB-Dev)

Jump to solution
02-09-2015 07:24 PM
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

This question is specifically for the LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget  but may also be generic WAB-Dev.

Where do the pop-up customization items get written?  I'm used the LocalLayer.  in a previous version of the widget (1.3 maybe) and I did quite a bit of customization using that widget version.  I made enough tweaks from the defaul WAB install, that I decided to start fresh and move things over, as appropriate.  But I have not been able to find which folder/file these tweaks are written to within my App# folders.

Can someone point me to the file....or is it multiple locations?  I was hoping to save some time by modifying the code (vs. drilling down in all the windows again).

thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rebecca,

You can find the changes in the server\apps\XX\configs\LocalLayer\config_Local Layer Widget.json file

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rebecca,

You can find the changes in the server\apps\XX\configs\LocalLayer\config_Local Layer Widget.json file

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Excellent.  Thank you, it would have taken me a while to find (figure out) that they were in the "configs" folder....although, now it seems obvious.  funny thing,... for some reason a file-text search or the \XX\ app folder never came up with that directory.....not sure why. hmm.

0 Kudos