Visible field used as label in ArcMap 10.3 will not Display in ArcGIS Online

02-24-2015 11:29 AM
ThomasKallio
New Contributor

Okay, to set up the situation, I have taken over an incredibly outdated ESRI system and am in the process of transferring all the old data over to the ArcGIS Online system. To this point everything has been going smooth and all of my shapefiles and databases have transferred nicely. That being said, I have come across an issue that I am stumped on. I have set up a label expression pulling data from a couple field values showing the length and type of a pipe segment. In ArcMap 10.3 the field is shown and the label works fine, however when publish the service to ArcGIS Online, the length field is the only one that will not carry over. Over 20 other fields from table carry over with no issues. Am I overlooking something simple? I have tried different parsers on export but obviously this is not the problem due to the fact the the field doesn't even exist on ArcGIS Online. I have attached a couple screen shots from the desktop and the online versions, all help is greatly appreciated. desktop_ex1.jpgonline_ex1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HeatherScroggins
Occasional Contributor II

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm currently having this issue and I haven't been able to find anything on it.

0 Kudos