How to configure "Location search" default choice in the basic viewer application template?

Jump to solution
03-04-2015 08:21 AM
MAPAQ_organisation_
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have made a webapp using the basic viewer template. Im using the tool "Adresse finder". I've seen that there is a new feature that we can now searh inside our layers easily. Its awesome, however the default option search is my last layer. How can I have "All" as defaut for search instead of my last layer.

Here's my webapp ==> https://mapaq.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=22fbf5b2b31f4c1fb3a185e121719ac1

Thank you,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

I can't access your app - looks like its not shared but  by default if a search layer is configured it will use that option.  You can't configure it to use All instead but if you download the template code and host it on your own web server you can then edit the code to make the change. If you are able to do that let me know and I'll send you info on what you need to edit.

I'll submit an enhancement for the next release to allow you to configure the active locator (or All).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

I can't access your app - looks like its not shared but  by default if a search layer is configured it will use that option.  You can't configure it to use All instead but if you download the template code and host it on your own web server you can then edit the code to make the change. If you are able to do that let me know and I'll send you info on what you need to edit.

I'll submit an enhancement for the next release to allow you to configure the active locator (or All).

MAPAQ_organisation_
New Contributor III

Sorry, you should be able to access it now.

I understand that I have to host the app on my web server to make any change, but this is not a possibility. So I wont be able to use this new function for the moment.

Thank you for your quick answer.

0 Kudos