How do I know my ArcMap authorization code that I used?

Jump to solution
03-18-2015 06:21 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I have several computer that are using several licenses for ArcGIs for Desktop but I do not remember which authorization code (ESUXXXXXXXX) i used for which computer. I tried get the code from ArcGIS Administrator, then from Flexnet Folder but was not able to identify it. Is there a way to know which code I use in all the computers?

Thanks for your help!!

Diego Llamas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Diego,

There is no way to find this directly from the ArcGIS Administrator or License Manager.

You will need to open the Availability tab in ArcGIS Admin or LM, and double click the feature you wish to know the license code for (ArcGIS for Desktop Basic). It will open a new window which will include a Fulfillment ID.

If you send this Fulfillment ID to Esri Support, they will be able to tell you what license code it is associated with.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Diego,

There is no way to find this directly from the ArcGIS Administrator or License Manager.

You will need to open the Availability tab in ArcGIS Admin or LM, and double click the feature you wish to know the license code for (ArcGIS for Desktop Basic). It will open a new window which will include a Fulfillment ID.

If you send this Fulfillment ID to Esri Support, they will be able to tell you what license code it is associated with.

DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Thank you Andy, I will try that!

Have a very nice day!

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Diego, any luck. Is the question resolved?

DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

This worked for me.  I sent the FID number to ESRI support and they got back to me within an hour with the authorization code.  Excellent customer service!

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Diego Llamas  or Timothy Hales​   (or a moderator), can you mark Andy's first answer as correct so this post can be closed.  thanks.

0 Kudos
TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

Marked as correct. Thanks for letting me know.

0 Kudos