Where is the agenda planner? Found the agenda, but not the planner app -- really miss it!

04-14-2015 02:38 PM
JimHutchins
New Contributor II

Really miss the planner, which is so helpful at resolving agenda conflicts.

Tags (1)
36 Replies
KarenRichardson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jim!

A new year, a new agenda planner! It's coming. We will unveil it next month. Watch this space.

CarlosSilva
New Contributor II

Karen, I found the ESRI events app on the Apple Store with the sessions from past conferences. Will the agenda be found there?

KarenRichardson

Hi Carlos!

Expect the Esri UC app to be available in the Apple Store and Google play in the next month. Thanks for your patience! We are working hard to give you a better experience and I think you will all be very pleased!

CarlosSilva
New Contributor II

That's great, thanks for the news Karen.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

My iPad was notified to download the update for the iOS version yesterday (4/29/15) (I still had last year's app installed).  Search for "Esri Events" on the app store since it is there.  I don't have an android so can't answer for that app.

The UC agenda is not available for it yet, but you can explore with the next upcoming conference that is on with the app.  Looks to be much better user interface than last year.  So, I'm looking forward to using it.

KarenRichardson

We are looking for release of the UC agenda planner in June. Thanks for your patience everyone! And I'm glad you like the new app!

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thanks Karen....​looking forward to it.   Any chance the myEsri planner  for custom planning will be available in the web while we wait for the update on the app?

0 Kudos
GeorgeDurkee
Occasional Contributor

It's not clear if I'm missing something. Is it not yet possible -- on the web or using an app -- to go through the agenda/events at tag what you want to go to? Generating a summary with times etc.? If that's available, I can't figure out how to use it from the Detailed Agenda page.

Thanks!

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

We can't create a custom version (i.e. tag what we want) yet.  Per Karen's note, the app (which we can download, but doesn't have the UC available) will be up and running in June.  I was hoping the web version would be available to customize before that, but not hearing anything, I'm assuming they will be released at the same time.