Esearch Widget

04-16-2015 09:30 PM
TasadduqHussain
New Contributor III

Dear Rscheitlin,

It's great widget !..

Please solve my issue,will be very thankful to you. My issue is that: I am using two instance of eSearch Widget named (Search and Search 11). When i made query like "2c/cca" in text area of Search widget,after clicking on the search results,it's zoom to specific area and show the placemark/icon. But,at the same time when i perform query using the other eSearch widget instance and write query like "5/c",it's zoomed but don't shown the Placemark/icon. I think Placemark/icon shown on first performed query widget but not shown on second query widget. Please help me or suggest any solution.

Advance Thanks,

Regards,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Tasadduq,

I never really designed the eSearch Widget to be used more than once in an app. But I just tested using FlexViewer 3.7 and the eSearch widget version 3.7.4 and having two search widgets worked fine except for the fixed datagrid. Both results were drawn on the map.

0 Kudos
TasadduqHussain
New Contributor III

Thanks for you replay.

I am performing queries on table and table is related with a shapefile.

I am using esearch widget more than once in FlexViewer 3.0,when perfom query using first esearch widget it's show the results perfectely and also zoom to specific results with icon shown on map,but at same time when use 2nd esearch widget it's  zoom to results but does not show the icon.

My issue is that in 2nd time performing query why esearch widget is not showing the icon?

Please guide me.

Advane Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Date:Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 6:41 PM

Subject:Re: - Esearch Widget

GeoNet

Esearch Widget

reply from Robert Scheitlin, GISP in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex - View the full discussion

Tasadduq,

I never really designed the eSearch Widget to be used more than once in an app. But I just tested using FlexViewer 3.7 and the eSearch widget version 3.7.4 and having two search widgets worked fine except for the fixed datagrid. Both results were drawn on the map.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on GeoNet Start a new discussion in ArcGIS Viewer for Flex by email or at GeoNet Following Esearch Widget in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos