Why Can't I Re-order These Layers?

Jump to solution
04-17-2015 04:32 PM
Occasional Contributor III

In the screen shot below, notice I am not permitted to move the milemarkers up.  The dragging method doesn't work, either.

When I engage the Industrial Zones, I can't move them down.  And, as you might guess, I want the Industrial Zone polygons UNDER the roads and milemarkers.

I have also tried removing the layers and re-adding them in different order, to no avail.  ArcGIS Online demands I place those polygons above my lines and points.

Any suggestions?  Any known bugs related?

Thanks!

CantMoveLayers.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TobiasFimpel1

Marianne,

It used to be that if your webmap contained Map Services (MS) as well as Feature Services (FS), the MS could not be moved above the FS. Not sure whether that is still the case, or whether that even applies to your webmap. Just an idea...

Can you post the urls to the 4 layers you are working with?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TobiasFimpel1

Marianne,

It used to be that if your webmap contained Map Services (MS) as well as Feature Services (FS), the MS could not be moved above the FS. Not sure whether that is still the case, or whether that even applies to your webmap. Just an idea...

Can you post the urls to the 4 layers you are working with?

0 Kudos

Yup, that was it.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
kmsmikrud

It seems this is still true in a web map I just worked on. Is this issue going to be resolved? I would like to move a map service above the feature services in the map but I can't and that just seems like a bug of software that should be fixed.

0 Kudos