ArcGIS Viewer for Flex - display level of a clustered feauture layer

04-23-2015 12:11 AM
ThomasSteudel1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

presently i am working on a map project and have a question regarding the displaylevel of a clustered feature. I am relatively new to working with the config.xml (b4 i used the Viewer for Flex GUI.

Background:

My source code from my config.xml:

<layer type="feature" label="Akzeptanzpartner der Ehrenamtskarte" url="http://a-gis1:6080/ArcGIS/rest/services/Ehrenamt/MapServer/0" popupconfig="popups/PopUp_3.xml" mode="onDemand" visible="true">

<clustering mingraphiccount="0" sizeinpixels="80" displaylevels="8,9,10">

<clustersymbol type="flare"

alphas="0.6,0.8,1"

colors="0x00CC66,0x00CC33,0x00CC00"

flaremaxcount = "10"

size="30"

sizes = "30,60,90"

textsize="18"

textcolor="0x000000"

bordercolor="0xb28f00"

weights="10,100,9999"

/>

</clustering>

</layer>

Question:

Question: I would like to configure the map in that way, that the clustering symbology will dissapear when i zoom into the map and the original unclustered points will appear within the map. Furthermore i would like to make the following layer "unvisible" when i first zoom in:

<!-- Layer Landkreisgebiet mit weißer Füllfarbe -->

<layer type="feature" label="Landkreisgebiet" url="http://a-gis1:6080/arcgis/rest/services/Gemeindeflaeche/MapServer/0"           mode="onDemand" alpha="0.7" visible="true"/>

I found the layer tag "displaylayers" within the layer tag documentation file. But i think it is not working with features or?

Does anyone have an idea or a tipp how to solve my problem?

Thanks in advise and best regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thomas,

Take a look at the maxScale and minScale properties

Flex Layer properties

0 Kudos
ThomasSteudel1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Robert,

thank you for the link, but i think this source code is not related to the config.xml. What i want to do ist to define the min and max visible scale for a layer within the config.xml.

To change the java code i would need to modify the swf file or? How can i decompile/compile them? Only with adobe programs? Or would netbeans also work?

Kind regards and thank you in advice,

Thomas

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thomas,

Setting the minscale and maxscale property on the layer in the main config.xml is the route you want to go.

ArcGIS Viewer for Flex - Layer tag overview

0 Kudos