Cannot log in to ArcGIS Pro 1.0.2

07-02-2015 03:01 AM
TakehikoHAKAMADA
New Contributor

Here is the question regarding ArcGIS Pro 1.0.2 log in.  I could not log in to ArcGIS Pro to start the ArcGIS pro application.

Behavior is following;

Start ArcGIS Pro then attached "errormessage.jpg" displays. Check on "Sign in to ArcGIS Online" then click OK. Then same "errormessage.jpg" displays and I have never log in to ArcGIS Pro. I tested on several Japanese Windows 7 64bit PC(which meets ArcGIS Pro requirements both hardware and software) but same result. I can log in to ArcGIS Online Organization page.  Also I could log in to ArcGIS Pro at home so this is not related licenses.  I am suspecting some network related issue on work environment but no idea.  I was wondering some of the user might experiencing same behavior and hopefully know the work around.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I have moved this thread to the ArcGIS Pro place, since this one is for help on using GeoNet. Questions need to be directed to a Place in oder to attract the widest readership.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

​Takehiko, your graphic shows you have the login set to a Portal, not an ArcGIS Online login. Although the red box is around the circle, it doesn't look like it is select.   Try selecting the other button/option and try logging into your AGOL account again. 

That is the first thing to try, and may be the only issue.

0 Kudos
SusanTran
Esri Contributor

Hi Takehiko, this may be a network or proxy issue on your work environment. It is best to contact Support to troubleshoot this problem.

0 Kudos