ArcGIS Online and Collector

Jump to solution
08-27-2015 07:49 AM
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

Recently setup a couple of maps for Collector. The app seems to be working great, impressed so far. However, when I login to ArcGIS Online and view the map that way, I do not see all the points that have been collected, at all, the map is blank. But the same map when viewing via the collector app, it all shows up fine....

What am I missing......?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

Well, I figured it. At some point I enabled Time Animation on the feature layer. I did not notice this and the time slider had been set to only show a point in time a few days ago. After disabling this feature I can now see the data just fine.

Whoops.

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Cheers,

Mike

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MichaelMiller2
Occasional Contributor III

Are you using collector in disconnected mode? If you are the newly added features would not display until data is synced.

0 Kudos
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

Its pretty much instant when they show up online assuming you are in a connected environment.  If they are not showing on your webmap open up the table and see if the data is there.  If it is then it's likely a display setting of some kind in your webmap.  Not enough details to really answer more.

0 Kudos
MikeBly
Occasional Contributor

Well, I figured it. At some point I enabled Time Animation on the feature layer. I did not notice this and the time slider had been set to only show a point in time a few days ago. After disabling this feature I can now see the data just fine.

Whoops.

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Cheers,

Mike