Job details exists in JTX_JOBS table but not listed in the jobs lists on Workflow manager.

Jump to solution
09-04-2015 09:21 AM
TriptiGupta
New Contributor

I was working on a job in workflow manager. Upon completing one of the steps in the workflow ie "Assign job" step, it was visible in the Properties tab that the job had been assigned to another user. But the job did not show up in the job list for the other user nor did the job appear in All Jobs query list. Where did the job disappear?

I checked the JTX_JOBS and JTX_JOB_TYPES table. The record for the job exists in the table being currently assigned to the other user. I used the same query which was put for "All Jobs" query and it gave perfectly fine results in JTX_JOBs table. Why are the job list query results different from that queried from JTX_JOBS table? How can this job be retrieved to Workflow manager window?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tripti,

With the All Jobs query can you type in the job id into the search and see if it returns the job?

Overall it sounds like there is an issue with the queries in your system. They are SQL statements that are searching the database tables, so if your job exists in the tables it should be able to be found in a query.

You can examine the queries in the Workflow Administrator->Queries->Public Queries

Cheers,

Michael

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tripti,

With the All Jobs query can you type in the job id into the search and see if it returns the job?

Overall it sounds like there is an issue with the queries in your system. They are SQL statements that are searching the database tables, so if your job exists in the tables it should be able to be found in a query.

You can examine the queries in the Workflow Administrator->Queries->Public Queries

Cheers,

Michael

TriptiGupta
New Contributor

Thanks Michael,

It seems like there was a issue with the upper case and lower case in the username. I was able to view the job after changing the username to lower case. The query worked fine after that.

0 Kudos