Can you add related records to a feature service using an app built with Web AppBuilder?

Jump to solution
10-13-2015 02:12 PM
MatthewStarry
New Contributor III

I created a feature service with a related table as in the blog post on Related Tables - Exploring New Ways to use Collector for ArcGIS.  Can you add related records using the edit widget in an app built with Web AppBuilder or can you only add related records using Collector?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matthew,

Adding related records is not support at this time to the best of my knowledge.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Matthew,

Adding related records is not support at this time to the best of my knowledge.

MatthewStarry
New Contributor III

I'm going to mark this as correct as it appears to be the case.  I'll ask this: does anyone know when this functionality may be supported?

0 Kudos
XiaodongWang
Esri Contributor

It is under our consideration and will be supported ASAP, but in the coming release of this month, we have not supported it, because we did some works for Edit bugs fix, I am so sorry, but we will support it in the next release(3.11).

DavidLARUELLE
Esri Contributor

Hi Xiandong,

Have you some improvements to share or is it still on your wishlist ?

0 Kudos
XiaodongWang
Esri Contributor

David, we were not able to support this feature in the coming release (in the next week). Sorry for late replay, because of at before, I am not sure whether we can support it or not. We are trying to support it in the this release, but considering the quality of the product and the limit of release time, we finally decided not to support it at this release, but I think it can be supported in the next release (two or three months later), our PM has escalated it to 'high'. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

RyanNosek
Occasional Contributor II
0 Kudos