Webapp Builder Election Polling Places Map

10-27-2015 12:57 PM
Labels (1)
BobbyKimball
New Contributor

I'm pretty sure I figured out the problem.  It looks to be me.  This is a new version of the Local Government Model template and mine is missing the relationship class that was defined in the update.  I will make the proper changes and see if it works. 

This is my first Web App Builder experience.  So far it is interesting.  I'm working on setting up the Election Polling Places Web App Builder map.  I have been working with the steps provided on Get started overview - Election Polling Places | ArcGIS for Local Government

On page Configure application - Election Polling Places | ArcGIS for Local Government

I get to set 8 on the Configure application page and go to set the layer.  The instructions say to

Configure the Election Polling Places widget:

• Select polygon layer: Voting Precincts.
  • Select point layer related to polygon layer: Polling Places.
  • Route service URL: your public routing service.
  • Travel mode service URL: your public travel mode service.

When the dialog box opens I can select the polygon layer as "ElectionPollingPlaces - Voting Precincts" but when I select it I get a message "Please select a polygon layer which has a related point layer".  I have no other options.  Where did I go wrong?  Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BobbyKimball
New Contributor

Yes, I should have looked at the Local Government Model Changes.  I was missing the Relationship Class and the Polling Id in the Voting Precincts. 

RobertoDeDeus
New Contributor II

I didn't realize that the LGM had changed. This helped me to troubleshoot the same issue. Thank you!

0 Kudos