compact apperance on group of decimal type questions?

Jump to solution
03-04-2016 07:35 AM
RhondaThynne
New Contributor III

Ultimately I would like to configure a group of (decimal type) questions similar to what is shown in the attachment. It would be comparable to using a "horizontal-compact" appearance on a select_one or select_many type.

Has anyone accomplished something similar? If not, would it be something the Survey123 team would potentially work towards?

Thanks,

Rhonda

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Rhonda,

I think you are trying to describe a grid-theme style form. This is a feature of the XLS Form specification, but is not yet supported by Survey 123.

Please read more about grid-theme forms here: XLSForm.org and let me know if this would fit your project needs.

- Hannah

View solution in original post

6 Replies
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Rhonda,

I think you are trying to describe a grid-theme style form. This is a feature of the XLS Form specification, but is not yet supported by Survey 123.

Please read more about grid-theme forms here: XLSForm.org and let me know if this would fit your project needs.

- Hannah

RhondaThynne
New Contributor III

Hi Hannah,

Yes, I think the grid-theme style would fit our project needs.

Thank you!

Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

It would be great if the grid-theme would be implemented in Survey123!

CamilleBeasley
New Contributor III

I would really like to see the grid-style supported by Survey123, and/or more ability to customize field size and arrangement in general. Having every field stacked just isn't an effective way to organize the type of data I need to collect.

AdamInglis1
Occasional Contributor

I have also had requests from our field crews to implement multiple questions on the same line to optimize screen real estate.  grid-theme support looks like it would help with that.

0 Kudos
Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

Is there an update if this is going to be implemented in Survey123?