Enhanced Search Widget - Related Records in Results Tab

Jump to solution
03-29-2016 08:26 AM
BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

First off, Robert Scheitlin thank you for creating the Enhanced Search Widget along with many others. I am trying to use the widget to perform a spatial search (By Shape) and return the selected features and hopefully their related records. I've got a map service with the features and all of the related tables (via SDE relationship classes). The related records are accessible within the Web Map and Web App (Web AppBuilder v1.3). Does anyone know if it is possible to enable the 'related records' link to display in the "Results" tab of the Enhanced Search widget?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ben,

I am working on adding related records to the eSearch right now. I do not have an estimated completion date though. But I am hoping to a have it done for my next release or the one after if it takes to long (as I have many other fixes and enhancement that are ready right now).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ben,

I am working on adding related records to the eSearch right now. I do not have an estimated completion date though. But I am hoping to a have it done for my next release or the one after if it takes to long (as I have many other fixes and enhancement that are ready right now).

BenGrod
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Robert, appreciate the quick reply and looking forward to future releases of this widget.

0 Kudos
AlisaSposato
New Contributor II

I thought I saw the related tables issue in the list of enhancements, but it is not working for me. I can use the OTB popup tool and see the related tables, but not in the popup in the enhanced search tool. Is there a setting I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am using version 2.4.0.2 of the eSearch tool and version 2.4 of the Web AppBuilder.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Alisa,

That was a enhancement made back in the 1.1.x days and has since been broken by newer versions of the widget and WAB. Relates is something on the back burner of the eSearch. I am about 1/3 done with them. You will see an announcement when they are supported.