How to relate Survey123 Data to Feature Layer

07-18-2016 11:26 AM
CarlHolt
New Contributor III

Has anyone related data collected from Survey123 back to an existing feature layer? I like the layout and functionality of the forms in Survey123, but need my users to edit, modify existing features. Has anyone ever tried this or have some work around?

Tags (1)
3 Replies
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

Do you mean modify after collection?  Modify in the field or in the office?  There are a lot of options, the results are stored as a feature layer which you can manipulate via arcpro (for live data) or arcmap if you want to pull the data off the cloud.  If you mean in the field after collection, you could use collector with this same data to be able to access it and update in the field after it is sent.

0 Kudos
CarlHolt
New Contributor III

Ultimately we had hoped to accomplish this using Survey123, but we can perform in the office using Pro if need be.

0 Kudos
zkovacs
Occasional Contributor III

Survey123 does not support data editing at the moment. This is a functionality that is being worked on as far as I know and will be available later. In the meantime you have the options Ron mentioned above to edit your survey data.

0 Kudos