Using Export Tile Cache Task in QT\QML

07-29-2016 04:42 AM
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I m using RuntimeQtSamples/main.qml at master · ldanzinger/RuntimeQtSamples · GitHub  codes example to export tpk from service but when I click export button after give the Min LOD and Max LOD parameters exporting succeeded  export complated but I can not see tpk layer on the map and there is no any error. Here is my console output and after exporting tpk file picture :

Console Output:

Starting C:\Users\tkoka\ArcGIS\AppStudio\Apps\build-ExportTiles-Desktop_Qt_5_4_2_MSVC2013_64bit-Release\release\ExportTiles.exe...

Initializing application

ArcGIS.Runtime.Plugin: void __cdecl ArcGISRuntimePlugin::registerTypes(const char *) ArcGIS.Runtime

ArcGIS.Runtime.Core: void __cdecl QmlUtils::registerTypes(const char *) ArcGIS.Runtime

int __cdecl main(int,char *[]) ApplicationWindow_QMLTYPE_53_QML_56(0x38c4e90)

qml: fetching map service info

qml: Service info received

qml: Estimating size...

qml: Executing

qml: Succeeded

qml: Estimated size : 957.640625 kb

qml: Export in Progress...

qml: Submitted

qml: Succeeded

qml: export complete!

After exporting tpk file :

exportTPK.JPG

Best Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

You will need to go to developers.arcgis.com, sign in with your credentials, and create a new app. This will give you client id and secret to use. I did not upload them because you should treat the secret like it is a password.

-Luke

tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Lucas ,

Im  create new app and sign in with my credentials in developers.arcgis.com.I m set my client id and secret to ServiceInfoTask to use in app but when I click export button exporting succeeded  export complated but I can not see tpk layer on the map and there is no any error. Console output and result picture is like previous question.How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Taner,

It works for me when I zoom to the US, and put 0-8 as my LOD. The sample is pretty bare bones, and doesn't do any validation to make sure the LODs make sense based on the extent/scale you are at. Try zooming to the US lower 48, and do 0-8, and see if that works.

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 12.08.01 PM.png

Thanks,

Luke

0 Kudos