Unconnected Parcel Group Error on Join

08-02-2016 09:37 AM
LarryGaudieri
New Contributor III

Using the Load a Topology to a Fabric tool, and a feature class of previously validated and corrected features (with one selected in the attribute table) this error pops up....

Anyone ever encounter this. The message is so clear and explanatory I'm wondering why I even needed to come here and ask...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimHodson
Esri Contributor

Larry, it is strange that you are seeing this message during use of the Load a Topology to a Fabric tool. Since the Loader is a GP tool, any messages should be going to the GP message log. I'm not sure what would cause this, since I've not seen this message when doing an import. To confirm: the dialog box shows up during the actual loading process?

That message you are seeing would appear if you did something like the following workflow:

1. Select 2 parcels that are not connected to one another, right-click and click Unjoin
  2. In the Parcel Explorer window select both parcels, right-click, and then click Rejoin.

As you can tell from these steps they are not directly associated with the Load a Topology GP tool.

0 Kudos
LarryGaudieri
New Contributor III

Tim, so sorry for the delay, and thank you for yours! Um, yes...it happened while running the GP tool (Load a Topology). I haven't used the tool since then but will try again to see if it happens again. Thanks for the insight.

0 Kudos