Parcel Fabric - How to edit Lot and Units Layer?

Jump to solution
08-24-2016 02:51 PM
Labels (1)
WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

I'm in the process of migrating out City's parcels.  I've migrated approximately 40,000 parcels and still have about 100,000 to go.  We discussed that we wanted the right-of-way to have a polygon, so I have been adding them as I go.  Currently, I am adding parcels to a 'master fabric'.

Cleaning another section of line work today (in red), I noticed that I accidentally overlapped the right-of-way poly where a lot will go.  I want to be able to edit the right-of-way so that it does not encroach into the parcel it covers.

How can I make this change?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarinPierce
New Contributor III

I would choose the right-of-way and construct from parent, making sure you change the Template to right-of-way in the Parcel Details.  Use your points to construct the right-of-way you don't want any longer.  After the construction you can delete the portion of you no longer need.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KarinPierce
New Contributor III

I would choose the right-of-way and construct from parent, making sure you change the Template to right-of-way in the Parcel Details.  Use your points to construct the right-of-way you don't want any longer.  After the construction you can delete the portion of you no longer need.

WalidAlmasri1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, that helped!  Once I added the line segment I clicked build and it was now two parts!