ExportTileCache Help Java Quartz 2

Jump to solution
09-12-2016 01:18 PM
thomasbales
Occasional Contributor

My offline/online app is coming along. I am able to see and store secure data from a feature service, however I am having difficulty with the ExportTileCache Task class.

I am not even able to return the service info from AGOL's tiled maps. I believe I must set credentials from my organizational account to do this but I have not succeeded.  I would appreciate a small code sample on how to create a local cache or .tpk from the online basemaps.

Thanks,

Tom

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
thomasbales
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nita14
by
Occasional Contributor III

Thomas,

Look at this sample Download tile cache | ArcGIS for Developers  - it should clarify you the approach, even though it is for older Java version.

Next, to export cache, you need to have a Tiled Map Service with Export Tiles capability enabled. Rely on your ArcGIS for Server instance or use dedicated Esri servers for extracting tiles i.e. http:/tiledbasemaps.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services.

Last, but not least. Remember to check answered questions as resolved. It would help the community a bit, when looking for an answer to the similar questions you have.

Regards,

Adam

0 Kudos
thomasbales
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much

0 Kudos