eSearch widget - export URL

Jump to solution
09-16-2016 11:53 AM
soniamonga
New Contributor II

#robert scheitlin

Robert, Can you please share the eSearch widget (older  web builder 1.3 version) which has the export URL option working?

Thanks,

Sonia

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sonia,

You are using WAB Version 1.3 and eSearch 1.3.0.2 and you are using a unique value for your search this did not work in 1.3.0.2 but was since fixed in more recent versions. If you use WAB 2.1 and the latest eSearch then you will no have any issue. Also you have to have your eSearch widget loaded at start for the url search to work.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sonia, the export search url works in all versions of eSearch. You have to change the settings to enable it. Also you will see in the help document that the export does not work until you deploy the app to your web server.

0 Kudos
soniamonga
New Contributor II

Thank you so much Robert.

0 Kudos
soniamonga
New Contributor II

Robert, I deployed It, but the export url still doesn’t work for me. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I will appreciate if you could take a look at this?

Thank you so much for your help on this!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sonia,

You are using WAB Version 1.3 and eSearch 1.3.0.2 and you are using a unique value for your search this did not work in 1.3.0.2 but was since fixed in more recent versions. If you use WAB 2.1 and the latest eSearch then you will no have any issue. Also you have to have your eSearch widget loaded at start for the url search to work.

soniamonga
New Contributor II

Thanks Robert!

0 Kudos
soniamonga
New Contributor II

Robert, I am extremely sorry to bug you again with this. I tested this on 2.1 WAB and with your latest eSearch widget still I cannot get to use export url. Can you please take a look at this when you get a chance?

Can’t thank you enough for all your help!

Sonia

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sonia,

It looks like you have stumbled across a bug that I will fix in 2.1.2 version (hopefully I will release today).

0 Kudos
soniamonga
New Contributor II

Thanks so much Robert!!!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sonia,

Version 2.1.2 of the eSearch is now released.

0 Kudos