3D Default App not available in 2.1 Developer Edition

Jump to solution
09-21-2016 01:30 PM
GordanBuckingham1
New Contributor II

I am using Web AppBuilder Developer Edition 2.1, but I am missing the Default (3D) template when I try to make a new app. There is a client/stemapp3d folder in the install. Has anyone experienced this or know the best step to start troubleshooting this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

I think the reason is your portal does not support 3D. Only 10.3.1 or higher version support 3D app, could you check your portal version?

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gordan,

What browser are you using?

0 Kudos
GordanBuckingham1
New Contributor II

Robert, I am using Chrome (Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit)) on what appears to be the latest version. If it makes any difference, the browser supports WebGL (according to: http://get.webgl.org/). 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gordan,

OK that is the info I was after. So it is not a problem with your browser not supporting openGL. So the only advice I have is to re-download WAB Dev and install it to a new directory (do not overwrite your original) and then execute the startup.bat and see if that new install has 3D capability.

0 Kudos
GordanBuckingham1
New Contributor II

I just tried that and it is still not showing up. 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Gordan,

Sorry I don't have any other suggestions then. You need to contact esri tech support.

0 Kudos
JunshanLiu
Occasional Contributor III

I think the reason is your portal does not support 3D. Only 10.3.1 or higher version support 3D app, could you check your portal version?

GordanBuckingham1
New Contributor II

Correct! That's the issue. Thanks!

0 Kudos