Can anyone help me to resolve this error which i'm getting while submitting the completed survey form to Arcgis Online? (I have attached the snapshot of the error and the xls form also)

Jump to solution
09-26-2016 12:32 AM
Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II

@

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthewDuffy
Occasional Contributor II

That is great to hear Imran, I'm glad my comment was able to assist, even if it was only a little bit

View solution in original post

6 Replies
MatthewDuffy

Although I am not positive, from the error it sounds like you have reserved words included with your attribute column names.  Try renaming  the attributes to include your initials or something like ..."_IKP" at the end of the attribute name you currently have in the table.

Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II

Mr. Matthew Duffy, Thank you very much for the immediate response. Although your suggestion hasn't solved the problem; i came to know about reserved words because of your reply and i have used some of them in the name field. Now, i replaced those reserved words. Once again thank you very much for your suggestions.

0 Kudos
MatthewDuffy

That is great to hear Imran, I'm glad my comment was able to assist, even if it was only a little bit

CarmelConnolly3

I think those columns are columns that Survey123 adds a survey feature service by default - if you go to the item details of this feature service > Settings > is 'Keep track of who created and last updated features.' enabled?

Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II

Mr. Carmel Connolly, You have no idea how desperately i needed a solution for this problem. I am doing a survey as a part of my project related to health and i got stuck with this error. Now, i can go ahead with my work. Once again thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.

Imran_KhanPattan1
New Contributor II

@Carmel Connolly, Thank you very much for your suggestion in solving the problem. Now i'm able to send the survey form to AGOL without any error. What i have done is disabling 'Keep track of who created and last updated features.'

I'm sharing the screenshot of the same.