Parcel Fabric LSA and Parcel Errors

09-28-2016 06:00 PM
GlenKilpatrick
New Contributor

Regarding Adjusting a Parcel Fabric,

I am working a test parcel fabric dataset containing about 700 parcels. I have about 7 control points and I am using unclosed parcels to create connections from the parcel boundaries to these surveyed control points. However when I go to adjust the parcel fabric using these control points, an error message appears: "Adjustment Failed" saying that one of the unclosed parcels is not connected to the parcel fabric (though it has been joined).

To investigate the parcel fabric for errors, I use Check Parcel Fabric... and all of the unjoined parcels come up with "Parcel shape contains very short segments" though I have checked and they don't have such short segments so not sure why this error is coming up.

I have attached the error messages I have referred to.  I will keep looking into this and if I find a solution I can post it up here but if any have come across a similar error message I would be interested to hear.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnMilburn
New Contributor

Try Regenerating Fabric from the Parcel Editor on the Parcel Editor toolbar.  While I didn't have your specific issue per se with that many errors this cleaned up the few short segment errors I had in my fabric.

0 Kudos