Graphics not displayed in JS API 4.1 with custom projection, works in 4.0

Jump to solution
10-04-2016 11:55 PM
SebastianKvist
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have some issues getting graphics on the map view with the latest version 4.1 of the JS API.

Last thing I tested was to switch back to the 4.0 version, with which the graphics actually were displayed.

What is different compared to the working sandbox sample: Get Started Graphics, is the fact that I apply spatial references.

I have submitted an html-file with this question with sample code. Try to switch between the dependencies (4.0/4.1) at the top of the document and notice the difference of when the graphics displays and not.

Can someone confirm this bug, or tell me if I am missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting this. We're currently looking at the issue to try and resolve it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sebastian,

I have tested your code and have attempted to get it to work in 4.1 by changing some code but have been unsuccessful so I would say it is a bug and you need to report this to esri tech support.

ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for reporting this. We're currently looking at the issue to try and resolve it.

SebastianKvist
New Contributor II

Thanks for your responses. Please get back on this matter when a solution is available.

0 Kudos
janjermei
New Contributor III

I have noticed a similar behavior:

I have a functionality that asks the user for a pipeline diameter and a pressure class and uses these inputs to generate three buffer distances as graphics. I am working in the Belgian coordinate system wkid 31370.

The graphics are displayed at first, but when I pan the map the graphics disappear and show up again, depending on the map location.

Sometimes all three graphics are displayed, sometimes one or two or none.

In 4.0 this problem does not exist.

0 Kudos
JW1
by
New Contributor II

Same problem. Any workaround?

0 Kudos