ARCGIS Pro Lesson: Extract Roof Forms for Municipal Development

10-09-2016 07:37 AM
GlenParker
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am currently working on the above lesson and experienced an error message when I ran the 'confidence measurement' tool an error message appeared.

Within the instructions for the lesson, how to use the above tool, is described in the sub heading 'review roof forms for errors'.

I have attached a screen shot of the error.

Does anyone know why this error message is appearing?

Regards.

Glen.

5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

second one so far... https://community.esri.com/thread/184243-extract-roof-forms-for-municipal-development 

either a bug or a step missed, 

0 Kudos
RachelTrudell
New Contributor II

I am having the same problem and I have gone over it step by step, re-ran everything and not sure where the bug lies.

0 Kudos
DanielHedges
New Contributor III

Hello all,

I apologize for the confusion. This issue is due to a bug found in the update from Pro 1.2 to 1.3, wherein the python script cannot successfully execute within the task the way it was written. The current Local Government Scene Solution materials have this bug fixed, and the Learn Lesson materials are in the process of being updated as well, but in the meantime, you should be able to run this script outside of the task framework, and then pick up with the tasks that follow after that step.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
GlenParker
New Contributor II

Hi. Thank you all for your help. I will redo the exercise and try running the process outside of the task pane. Kind regards, Glen.

0 Kudos
GlenParker
New Contributor II

Hello. Just to let you know I re-ran the geoprocessing tool and completed the lesson.

Many thanks,

Glen.

0 Kudos