What are the software need to install ArcGIS Map?

Jump to solution
10-13-2016 08:52 PM
karthikelavan
New Contributor

Dear Friends,

We are trying to integration sample POC for Maximo Spatial asset management with ArcGIS Map. I am very new and i dnt know what are the software install to my system. Kindly anyone advice me how to setup my development purpose the ArcGIS in my local windows machine.

I already installed ArcGIS_Destop Software and i try to loaded the sample Layer Map. This is enough the our requirement. How to setup the full things basically what we have to try to do in this ArcGIS. We need to explore the ArcGIS BashMap samples. If any one kindly help us.

Note : please advice what are the basic software need and currently we installed 10.4.1 version.

Thanks advanced

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
karthikelavan
New Contributor

Thanks you so much bro. I got another one issues for when i try to install NITF_for_ArcGIS_Server_10.4_Windows installer i got error for " ArcGIS(R) Server version 10.4 or greater must be installed to use the NIFT for ArcGIS(R) Server 1.6 installer "

How can we resolve this error?

Note : i installed desktop version 10.4.1 version

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Difficult to understand exactly what you're asking for here. 

The software environments (Windows, .NET, databases) supported and required by ArcGIS are spelled out in the current system requirements documentation.

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you have installed ArcGIS Desktop, all you have to do is

1. Check the machine has internet connection.

2. Open ArcMap. You can opt to open a blank map or a saved map.

3. Click the drop-down next to ADD DATA button > click ADD BASEMAP.

4. You could also explore the data on ArcGIS Online using "Add Data from ArcGIS Online".

Think Location
0 Kudos
karthikelavan
New Contributor

Thanks you so much bro. I got another one issues for when i try to install NITF_for_ArcGIS_Server_10.4_Windows installer i got error for " ArcGIS(R) Server version 10.4 or greater must be installed to use the NIFT for ArcGIS(R) Server 1.6 installer "

How can we resolve this error?

Note : i installed desktop version 10.4.1 version

Thanks

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

NITF for ArcGIS SERVER won't work with ArcGIS Desktop.

Please install NITF_for_ArcGIS_Desktop_10.4 

Think Location
0 Kudos