Residential Comp Finder - Local Government Model question

Jump to solution
10-17-2016 10:13 AM
Labels (1)
AdamGebhart
Occasional Contributor III

Does anybody know if I HAVE to download and install the ReportLab 3.0 for Python and Pillow 2.6 for Python 2.7 in order to create and run this application?  Our Assessor's Office has asked us to look into creating a site for them and the public to access and this looks like what they need.  However, they said they don't necessarily need the reporting capabilities, at least not in the near-future.  Since I just want to test out the application I'm curious to know if ReportLab and Pillow are needed for the general functionality of the application.

See steps two and three here

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AllisonMuise1

agebhart_johnsoncounty‌ The app is expecting the geoprocessing service, so I would say that, unless you wanted to do some pretty serious customization of the application code (not supported), that yes, you will need ReportLab, Pillow, and the reporting service.

-Allison

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AllisonMuise1

agebhart_johnsoncounty‌ The app is expecting the geoprocessing service, so I would say that, unless you wanted to do some pretty serious customization of the application code (not supported), that yes, you will need ReportLab, Pillow, and the reporting service.

-Allison

AdamGebhart

Good to know.  Thanks for the information.

0 Kudos